Mechanical and plant engineering
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible party for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
Google Analytics 4 has IP address anonymization enabled by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
During your website visit, your user behavior is recorded in the form of "events". Events can be:
- Page views
- First visit to the website
- Start of session
- Your "click path", interaction with the website
- Scrolls (whenever a user scrolls to the bottom of the page (90%))
- clicks on external links
- internal search queries
- interaction with videos
- file downloads
- seen / clicked ads
- language settings
- Your approximate location (region)
- your IP address (in shortened form)
- technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- your internet service provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website.
Recipients of the data are/may be:
- Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (as processor under Art. 28 DSGVO).
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
It cannot be ruled out that US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
Third country transfer
Insofar as data is processed outside the EU/EEA and there is no level of data protection corresponding to the European standard, we have concluded EU standard contractual clauses with the service provider to establish an appropriate level of data protection. The parent company of Google Ireland, Google LLC, is based in California, USA. A transfer of data to the USA and access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out. The USA is currently considered a third country from a data protection perspective. You do not have the same rights there as within the EU/EEA. You may not be entitled to any legal remedies against access by authorities.
Duration of storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 2 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached occurs automatically once a month.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. a GDPR and/or Art.49a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by accessing the cookie settings [CONSENT TOOL] and changing your selection there. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, this may result in a restriction of functionalities on this and other websites. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by
- a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or
- b. downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics HERE.